TL;DR: 99.9997% of Jews understand the Holocaust really happened. I’ll take their word for it.
There are Jews who deny the Holocaust. Other deniers love to point them out and scream, “See!? SEE?!!! Even Jews deny the Holocaust!!!”
But there aren’t many of them.
I researched the crap out of this one. Here’s who I found:
- R. Dommergue
- Robert Litoff (can’t verify)
I’m sure there are others. I’m going to assume I missed another 3 Jews who, in the last 50 years, claimed the Holocaust never happened. That’s a total of 5.
There are about 15 million Jews in the world.
So your odds of finding a Holocaust denier who is Jewish is 5 in 15 million, or 1 in 3 million. .00003% of Jews are Holocaust deniers.
On the other hand
- You also have a 1 in 1.5 million chance of meeting a movie star
- Your odds of a fatal meeting with fireworks? 1 in 340,000
- 1 in 500 people are born with an extra finger or toe
- You have a 1 in 7,000 chance of dying in an air or space transport accident
It is less likely you’ll win a Powerball jackpot: 1 in 175 million.
If you’re counting on Jewish Holocaust deniers to make your case, you’re reaching.